Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xdfailure

Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. Empty
PostSubject: Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.   Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Hey guys,

I have been scouring Craigslist, eBay and Google searching for the mount for the rear footpegs on my '14 WR250R. They were removed by the PO and I have only been able to find the actual footpegs, not the mounts. Anyone have a link to either OEM or aftermarket mounts (and pegs!)?

As for wheels, I saw these pretty shitty eBay wheels that were $700 and I would risk it on a car, but not on two wheels. Does anyone have any recommendations for a full front and rear wheel kit (discs, pads, sprocket, etc.)?

Thank you for your help:)
Back to top Go down
Geekdroid

PostSubject: Re: Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.   Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 pm

Here's a link to Bikebandit's OEM fiche that show's the mounts and pegs:

https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/2014-yamaha-wr250r-wr250re/o/m155577#sch863538
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.   Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:25 am

Sm pro makes some great wheels (I have a custom rear on my 450f), i've also heard of Woodies wheels.
I dont think theres anything wrong with the ebay wheels, they look decent and I've never heard anything bad about them.

Dont bee too worried about discs and sprockets, thats easy to buy yourself if they dont come as an option with the new wheels.
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.   Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 4:50 am

Are you looking for supermoto wheels or for another pair of enduro wheels? Is there anything wrong with your current wheels?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.   Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rear Footpeg Mount/Wheels questions.
Page 1 of 1