Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What brand of chain and sprockets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DPete

DPete

What brand of chain and sprockets? Empty
PostSubject: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 6:41 pm

Still look decent but can't keep the chain adjusted, time to change I guess. What do you guys get?
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 11:36 am

DID VX2 x-ring chain and JT Sprockets steel sprockets are good quality, affordable, work great, and are conveniently available on Amazon etc.
Back to top Go down
border411

PostSubject: Re: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 am

Primary Drive is my sprocket of choice....very good craftsmanship and still cheap!
Back to top Go down
DPete

DPete

PostSubject: Re: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 am

I had a new DID o-ring chain from re gearing my Husky that had 130 miles, bought OEM sprockets, sprocket bolts and chain slider from Rocky Mtn $122, can't go to wrong with the sprockets as they lasted good and were not expensive. Slider was $40, the old one has deep grooves.
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:53 pm

Did vx2 and Jt sprockets for me aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What brand of chain and sprockets?   What brand of chain and sprockets? Empty

Back to top Go down

What brand of chain and sprockets?
Page 1 of 1