Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

neutral light flickering possible solution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wr-blaster

neutral light flickering possible solution Empty
PostSubject: neutral light flickering possible solution   neutral light flickering possible solution EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 9:49 am

hello everyone I might have a solution to neutral light flickering my 2008 wr250r when the red ignition switch was switched to on position the neutral light dimmed slightly and flickered I have just taken it off the handle bars and given it about 5 lots of mannol contact cleaner and switched it on and off about 20 times with out ignition let it dry put it back on and noticed it was a lot firmer to operate suggesting lubricant of some sort had got into the switch when I tried it with ignition no flickering at all even after 4/5 attempts so it seems to have cured it so if anyone has this problem I would suggest trying this as your first option before buying new parts ect hope this helps somebody cheers martin
Back to top Go down

neutral light flickering possible solution
Page 1 of 1