Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the Supermoto World!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mynameisadao

Mynameisadao

New to the Supermoto World! Empty
PostSubject: New to the Supermoto World!   New to the Supermoto World! EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:06 pm

Yolo, everyone.

As my user name and title suggest, My name is Adao and I just picked up a 2008 Wr250r as a second ride. My main ride is a 2017 FZ-09. Although I completely love it, it’s not exactly ideal for commuting and it’s way too gorgeous to throw around! Hence buying my first supermoto!

The bike itself,
It’s a 2008. Actual mileage unknown due to the rear sprocket being a 47 and I believe I’m the 3rd owner.
Just ordered a Speedo healer so at least I know how fast I’m going. It seems to be modded nicely.
HID Headlight
Warp nines
Air box mod(haven’t checked the filter)
Full Fmf mega bomb exhaust
Fmf fuel programmer
Renthal Bars
Eibach coilover rear shock
47 rear sprocket
Beefy skid plate.
SpeedoHealer to come
Turn signals/tail light have been changed out.
Came with luggage rack, bags, original equipment.
Purchased for 3,300.
Unsure if it was a a good price or not but other wr’s in my area are around the same if not priced higher with similar mods. Let me know what you think!

Was just wondering if there is anything more I should look into doing to make it more reliable or fun! It’s a completely different world from sport bikes. Only thing I can think of is I would like to purchase a graphics kit or even just some replacement plastics to change the scheme of things!

New to the Supermoto World! E249f410
Back to top Go down

New to the Supermoto World!
Page 1 of 1