Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

World Superbike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
195CR

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 pm

I look forward to watching the first round of World Superbike at Philliip Island Australia. I just wish John Hopkins was racing.
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 am

Same. Looking forward to wabi and motogp, and turbos are back in f1 this year!
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 am

gedupsound wrote:
Same. Looking forward to wabi and motogp, and turbos are back in f1 this year!

Nope, turbos coming next year. The Engine Freeze is valid till 2012. This years engines are exactly the same as the ones last year.

But yeah looking forward to it. wings
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

195CR wrote:
I look forward to watching the first round of World Superbike at Philliip Island Australia. I just wish John Hopkins was racing.

I always forget to watch the races because I get wrapped up working on something around the house. I do remember watching 2 Wheel Tuesdays on Speed & catching the AMA races when Hopkins was in his early teens showing real promise & battling it out against guys like the Haydens, Bostroms, Yates & Miladin.
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:54 am

you are absolutely right, i have my years off. Well i am a lot less excited about F1 this year! I stopped watching f1 this last season because i was more interested in WSBK and MotoGP. I just cant seem to get motivated to invest 3 hours to watch F1 races any longer.

Liter bikes and CRTs may or not pan out for MotoGP, if im not mistaken again for this season. Yes?
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh yes! I did not realize it was starting so soon, I am really pumped now.

Last edited by gedupsound on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
195CR

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:57 pm

If you didn't know John Hopkins had his throttle hand ring finger amputated two knuckles back just so he could race. When he highsided in practice he hurt that hand. That guy is hardcore. the amputation was his choice because that finger was injured a while back and wasn't healing as well as he wanted it to. He will be racing at the next round.
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:48 pm

that's dedication. ^^^^
Back to top Go down
195CR

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: World Superbike   World Superbike EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I agree, that is above and beyond the call of duty. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Superbike Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Superbike   World Superbike Empty

Back to top Go down

World Superbike