Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
peterjfox69

Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! Empty
PostSubject: Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!   Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! EmptySun May 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Just fitted an IMS 12l tank to my WR250R. Low fuel light not working?
I haven't filled the tank up completely, it's only about 1/3 full. Do I need to completely fill the tank up to reset the system?
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!   Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:42 pm

Keep riding. Perhaps carry some spare fuel. Then you'll know if it works or not.
Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!   Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 4:50 pm

No you dont, its just a sensor that works much the like the float in a carb.
Back to top Go down
Monica

PostSubject: Re: Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!   Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 5:44 am

peterjfox69 wrote:
Just fitted an IMS 12l tank to my WR250R.  Low fuel light not working?
I haven't filled the tank up completely, it's only about 1/3 full.  Do I need to completely fill the tank up to reset the system?

Get back in the tank and ensure you've connected the wires properly on the pump. Now, when you added the larger tank, you did move the sensor down a little bit, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!   Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Fuel Warning Light Not Working?!
Page 1 of 1