Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

ECU compatibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saoko69

ECU compatibility Empty
PostSubject: ECU compatibility   ECU compatibility EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi guys I'm Alex and I currently live in Tijuana, Mexico...

I have a huge question... I work at a custom garage where we build cafe racers, scramblers, bobbers, etc.
I was recently working on a 2010 WR250r and I think I messed up the ECU... unfortunately I can't seem to find a new or used ECU here in my city so... the question is.... IS THE 2003 WR250F ECU COMPATIBLE WITH MY 2010 WR250R???

PLEASE HEEEEEELP!!!
Back to top Go down
johnkol

ECU compatibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: ECU compatibility   ECU compatibility EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:41 pm

saoko69 wrote:
I was recently working on a 2010 WR250r and I think I messed up the ECU... unfortunately I can't seem to find a new or used ECU here in my city so... the question is.... IS THE 2003 WR250F ECU COMPATIBLE WITH MY 2010 WR250R???

The 2003 WR250F is a carbureted bike, so unless you're planning on converting your WRR to a carbureted bike, the ECU from the WRF will not fit.

In general, WR250R bikes are completely different from WR250F bikes, even same model year, so the ECUs are not interchangeable.
Back to top Go down

ECU compatibility
Page 1 of 1