Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Instrument Cluster Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
onesaintsfan

Instrument Cluster Out Empty
PostSubject: Instrument Cluster Out   Instrument Cluster Out EmptyWed Oct 21, 2020 4:34 pm

After having the great idea to neaten up some wires for accessories and install a new battery for some odd reason my instrument cluster has completely gone out. No idiot lights or LCD. NOTHING.  I have checked every fuse , connector and relay.  Could this be a coincidence or did I cause this? A mechanic friend of mine indicated I may have lost ground.  So I checked as best I could.  I even ran a jumper wire for ground just to see but nothing.  Can anyone give me an idea of a way I can test at the plugs or the cluster to see if the cluster is bad or a wire is bad?   Please give me some ideas on how to check. Where can I check voltage and continuity? Bike Runs perfect and everything works ( turn signals , headlight etc) But cluster is completely bricked.
Thanks in Advance

red/green: unkeyed power,
brown: keyed power,
dark green: right turn,
chocolate(dark brown): left turn,
yellow: high beam indicator,
green/white: low fuel signal,
light green: neutral indicator,
black: CO mode connector,
black/white: ground,
yellow/blue: speed signal from ecu...
Back to top Go down
onesaintsfan

PostSubject: Re: Instrument Cluster Out   Instrument Cluster Out EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Wow, nobody can help me?\
Back to top Go down
onesaintsfan

PostSubject: Re: Instrument Cluster Out   Instrument Cluster Out EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:54 am

I have sent it off to a guy that is going to try it on his WR and troubleshoot it for me. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instrument Cluster Out   Instrument Cluster Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Instrument Cluster Out
Page 1 of 1