Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Central Oklahoma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
okdq

Hello from Central Oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Been on ADV.com for a month or so, and lurking here about that long. Decided I need to registar here so I can join in on all the fun!

I bought a new '08 in November. Been a while since I've done much dirt riding, but that's where my motorcycle roots are, so decided to go with a DS bike and ended up with the WR. I've been able to get out and play in the dirt some trying to sharpen my dirt riding skills...they're coming back to me - thank goodness.

Already into the farkling, and I need to pickup some dirt gear for my self as my street gear doesn't cross over all that well.

I've learned alot already and enjoyed every minute spent learning about the WR, got lots more to learn - can't wait.

DQ
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Welcome, Hi!

*Oklahoma....there's a song in there somewhere.

**edit, never mind this line, you know dirt it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:21 pm

hello from Tulsa. head east for the good riding.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:17 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
okdq

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:55 am

Bob wrote:
hello from Tulsa. head east for the good riding.

I need to get over your way and check out the off road/back road riding. I've been in the area in the cage and on my street bike, but not on the WR.

You guys have all the good riding on that side of the state! We have nice flat roads in 1 mile squares...everywhere...not much fun...but I make do. Hello from Central Oklahoma Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Central Oklahoma   Hello from Central Oklahoma Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Central Oklahoma
Page 1 of 1