Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
oh-so-slo-hb

oh-so-slo-hb

greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! Empty
PostSubject: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Whats up fellow moTARDers !!!!! my names allen i live in tulsa oklahoma and am purchasing an 08 wr250x on thursday. i dont know of anyone else in town that rides these things but i look forward to terrorizing the streets of tulsa.

Great forum from what ive seen so far, i look forward too arguing with all of you greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! Lol

Since im new to the wr250x's ill be asking a lot of questions so get used to it, and if i dont answer ill be out riding wheelies greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
oh-so-slo-hb

oh-so-slo-hb

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 pm

anyone else in tulsa ride btw??
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 am

What up, Stuntah? Search the sight. Tons of good info here. Specifically in the "X" & the "Mods" sections.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:29 pm

ssssup
Back to top Go down
oh-so-slo-hb

oh-so-slo-hb

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:09 pm

WRoldman wrote:
What up, Stuntah?

greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! 851577 greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! 851577 greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! 851577
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!   greetings from tulsa oklahoma!! Empty

Back to top Go down

greetings from tulsa oklahoma!!
Page 1 of 1