Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Stator Cover replacement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmar1

Stator Cover replacement Empty
PostSubject: Stator Cover replacement   Stator Cover replacement EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 4:57 pm

Hi All,

New to the forum and my used 2012 WR250R.

Replacing the stator cover and the starter clutch needs a bushing pressed into new case. Any tips on pressing it in?

Thanks

Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Stator Cover replacement   Stator Cover replacement EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:33 am

Starter clutch troubleshooting begins at page 5-50 of the service manual. Could you point out which bushing you're referring to, because I cannot readily see one.
Back to top Go down
SLIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Stator Cover replacement   Stator Cover replacement EmptySat May 06, 2023 10:36 am

dmar1 wrote:
Hi All,

New to the forum and my used 2012 WR250R.

Replacing the stator cover and the starter clutch needs a bushing pressed into new case. Any tips on pressing it in?

Thanks

I am about to change my stator cover out. I noticed the new one did not come with the bushing. How did you get the old one out? Or did yours come with the bushing?
Back to top Go down
SLIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Stator Cover replacement   Stator Cover replacement EmptySat May 06, 2023 5:38 pm

Had to order the bushing... For future reference, if you replace one of these cases, the bushing is part of the starter clutch assembly and is required. Part # 90380-10002-00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stator Cover replacement   Stator Cover replacement Empty

Back to top Go down

Stator Cover replacement
Page 1 of 1