Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R OEM Seat strap / band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scn

WR250R OEM Seat strap / band Empty
PostSubject: WR250R OEM Seat strap / band   WR250R OEM Seat strap / band EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:31 pm

Hi all, great forum!

I have a WR250R that had an OEM seat, but the strap going over the seat was removed by prior owner.

I have now upgraded to Seat Concepts seat.

Few questions- where can I buy the OEM strap, plus hardware? The Partzilla fiche makes it appear the seat is sold as a complete assembly with the strap.

Would the oem strap & hardware fit on to a Seat Concepts seat as well?

Also, was the OEM strap solid enough that you could use it as a handle/grab strap to turn the bike around when I get stuck on the trail? Ultimately I want to mount a grab strap on the back of my WR but don't know where else I would mount it, if I bought an aftermarket one.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Scn

WR250R OEM Seat strap / band Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250R OEM Seat strap / band   WR250R OEM Seat strap / band EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 4:51 pm

I bought a 'universal' strap from one of the popular websites offering them, and bolted it on the bottom where the seat bolts attach. It works great!
Back to top Go down

WR250R OEM Seat strap / band
Page 1 of 1