Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member need help with bars and risers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OMREBEL2003

New member need help with bars and risers Empty
PostSubject: New member need help with bars and risers   New member need help with bars and risers EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Does anyone have advice/experience with bar risers and 1-1/8 bars? I was contemplating replacing stock bars on my 2020 WR250R and going with 1-1/8 chub bars and risers. Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   New member need help with bars and risers EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Used Rox risers on mine.
Only downside was not being able to attach a Madstat screen on the Rox's.
But have since added another bike for winter rides wink
Back to top Go down
atomhart

atomhart

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   New member need help with bars and risers EmptySat Feb 12, 2022 3:56 pm

2 inch Rox risers and Pro Taper 1 1/8 bars here. Did not need to modify anything or get longer cables.
Back to top Go down
Wesc

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   New member need help with bars and risers EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 9:02 pm

I have a silly stack of risers. Riser required for a Scotts steering damper and then some Rox risers that move the bars up and forward 25mm (iirc). Add to that some CR High Bend bars and I'm driving a moose around.

Moving the bars forward really opened the cockpit up for me and finally makes standing possible for me. 6'5".

With that stack, i needed the longer MotionPro clutch cable and had to extend the brake and start switch wires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member need help with bars and risers   New member need help with bars and risers Empty

Back to top Go down

New member need help with bars and risers
Page 1 of 1