Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Electrical turn signals headlight out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhagon

Electrical turn signals headlight out Empty
PostSubject: Electrical turn signals headlight out   Electrical turn signals headlight out EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 1:16 pm

Hi everyone, my turn signals and headlight are out. The rear light, brake light and horn work. The turn signal indicator light was going dimmer and dimmer for months but the signals worked and now no turn signal indicator lights or lights from the signals and the headlight is now out. The fuses are good and have power to them. Do you think when I washed the bike months ago that water caused this issue and it’s a bad switch? How would I test that? Anything would help! Really trying not to take it to the mechanic. Thank you in advance! 2011 Wr250r 7500mi LED signals.
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Electrical turn signals headlight out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electrical turn signals headlight out   Electrical turn signals headlight out EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:55 pm

Water wouldn't have persisted that long, so it is unlikely it's the cause of the problems.

You say that the symptoms have been getting progressively worse, and that you have LED signals, which means that you made some modifications in order to install them; start from there, maybe the LED adapter failed, see what happens if you completely disconnect the signals, and see what you get.
Back to top Go down

Electrical turn signals headlight out
Page 1 of 1