Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Racetech gold valve rear shock shims?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrandonA.

Racetech gold valve rear shock shims? Empty
PostSubject: Racetech gold valve rear shock shims?   Racetech gold valve rear shock shims? EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm

Hello I purchased the racetech gold valve for my rear shock on my 2010 WR250R last summer and just got around to installing it today. My shock has been completely disassembled.  THen I go to install the gold valve and realize I need to log onto their DVS online shock valving guide to figure out what shims to use. ***But the new kit I bought did not include the 1 time access code for the DVS program!!! Not real happy as I can't put it back together and I've heard racetech can be difficult to get access codes from...... So has anyone done this that can share their shim setup for their gold valve so I can figure out how to put the shock back together? 

Any help is appreciated.....

THanks!
Back to top Go down
johnkol

Racetech gold valve rear shock shims? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racetech gold valve rear shock shims?   Racetech gold valve rear shock shims? EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 4:22 am

Did you try calling them? I had a problem with my kit too (a few shims were missing), called them and they were very helpful. I'm sure if you provide them with proof of purchase they will give you a new access code.

If you're not successful with Race Tech, I can send you the shim stacks DVS calculated for me, but I weigh 125 lbs, so I doubt my settings apply to many other people.

BrandonA. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Racetech gold valve rear shock shims?
Page 1 of 1