Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted

WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? Empty
PostSubject: WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?   WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Anyone here have experience with a WRR at 10,000 to 12,000 ft elevation? I'm heading to Colorado for a trip this summer, and I can't find anything in the owners manual about adjustments for elevation. Maybe the EFI will adjust itself??
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?   WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Check this thread. Maybe some answers for you here.

Clicky
Back to top Go down
flatboarder

flatboarder

PostSubject: Re: WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?   WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 am

Addicted wrote:
Anyone here have experience with a WRR at 10,000 to 12,000 ft elevation? I'm heading to Colorado for a trip this summer, and I can't find anything in the owners manual about adjustments for elevation. Maybe the EFI will adjust itself??

Over here, some guy had his WR250R at 3000m level, co-rider on some KTM EXC. According to his statement the WRR would run absolutely clean with slightly reduced performance, however. EXC could not compare with respect to smooth running of engine (not talking about performance), very much showing usual problems at high altitude.
Back to top Go down
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?   WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 am

Thanks. I'll take a look at the TT thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?   WRR at 10-12k foot elevation? Empty

Back to top Go down

WRR at 10-12k foot elevation?
Page 1 of 1