Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New guy in Alaska

Go down 
+4
olddog
inspector
YZEtc
RDJeff
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RDJeff

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am

Hi, my name is Jeff, and I'm a bikeaholic! Just put a deposit on an '09 WRR, pick it up in April. Looked at the DRZ, and KLX, but got carried away by all the technology on this little baby! Now I'll own three different Yamaha 250s. I have a '75 RD250, a '93 TZ250, and now the WR! Anyway, great forum, looking forward to learning lots more about the bike!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:34 am

Howdy. :)

The first thing I did was to go read the Sweet Mods forum on here about the mods that most riders do to these bikes.
With the way they come choked-up to pass regulations that are pretty silly, you'll want to do them.
I owned a 2009 DR-Z400SM, as well, and it was the same with that bike. :)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
RDJeff

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:59 pm

I picked it up on Thursday! Finally got to go for short ride on Sunday. Fun bike! New guy in Alaska 93746

Let the farkling begin!
Back to top Go down
olddog

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Welcome..   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

I haven't had my WRR all that long, about a month, and only have 800 miles on it, and look forward to every ride. It is a lot better machine than a lot of people would believe. In addition to the excellent adventure reports, take a look at www.bigdogadventures for a fellow WR250R rider who really puts some miles on and loves the little WR. The WR/X is really proving to be a great dual sport.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Why didn't I see this... New guy in Alaska Suspect Welcome to the pack, Jeff! New guy in Alaska 61865

superbee24

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Why didn't I see this... New guy in Alaska Suspect Welcome to the pack, Jeff! New guy in Alaska 61865

I was wondering the same thing ! You are the normal Welcome Wagon New guy in Alaska 61865 Just figured you were out there somewhere getting dirty, I mean muddy New guy in Alaska 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Lookin back at the date, is when I was working. Gotta hate that when that happens. New guy in Alaska 9356

slolane

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome Jeff!!

New guy in Alaska 61865
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:38 am

Now we have a contact, "way up north.....
welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guy in Alaska Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy in Alaska   New guy in Alaska Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy in Alaska
Page 1 of 1