Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Alaska in the house!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alaskanassasin

alaskanassasin

Alaska in the house!! Empty
PostSubject: Alaska in the house!!   Alaska in the house!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am

Hey everyone,

Alaska checking in here.......just purchased a used (only 480 miles) '08 WR250R and I am LOVING it! Like others, I was a little worried about buying a 250, as I'm not exactly the "petite" type! Alaska in the house!! 986936 But I am more than impressed with the performance.

I'd love to hear what mods have been successful for ya'll......I already ordered some handguards with integrated blinkers and the obligatory framing for them, but I am curious about what has worked in terms of mirrors and sprockets (for mostly put-put around town and off-road stuff).

Happy to be a part of the fam! Alaska in the house!! 983966
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Alaska in the house!!   Alaska in the house!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:41 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Alaska in the house!!   Alaska in the house!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb Check out the Sweet Mods section; you'll find a plethora of stuff in there that'll make your head swim. I have UFO underbar mirrors on mine, stock rear sprocket and a JT 12T up front on mine.

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Alaska in the house!!   Alaska in the house!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:10 pm

AlaskanAssassin wrote:
I'm not exactly the "petite" type!

As long as to haul ass on the 2-5-0 we don't have to make two trips (or bring the truck) !

Welcome to the non-petite club !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alaska in the house!!   Alaska in the house!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alaska in the house!!
Page 1 of 1