Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member in Georgia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jugg2

New Member in Georgia Empty
PostSubject: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey guys, been browsing the forum for the past couple weeks and I have decided that this is the bike for me!

As soon as the weather warms up a little I will be selling my CRF230 and putting that towards an X.

I look foward to learning a lot from here!

Thanks, Caleb
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: hello   New Member in Georgia EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Welcome jugg2,
Tell me about your 230.
Have a lady friend who is looking at that size.
Sounds like a great starter bike.
Back to top Go down
WRRSam

WRRSam

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome Jugg2

PonchoV wrote:
Welcome jugg2,
Tell me about your 230.
Have a lady friend who is looking at that size.
Sounds like a great starter bike.

I also had a CRF230 they were great good easy to use power, elecrtic start, low seat hight, light weight, relible and low maintance.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Welcome Jugg... You're going to love the difference.

Although I have to comment that the CRF230 is a GREAT trail bike. All three girls had one. Two have moved up (one to a YZ250F, the other to a CRF250X AND a WRR < is she spoiled or what ?>). The last one is likely to stay.

Sans street legal capabilities, the limitations of the CRF (at least in our normal riding environ in the desert where speeds are higher and bumps/obsticles are larger/deeper) is the short wheelbase, lighter weight suspension and less HP.
Back to top Go down
jugg2

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 pm

The CRF is a great bike. I haven't been able to ride as much as I would like due to working long hours. Thats the main reason I want to trade is for a street-legal bike. The crazy thing is that when I bought the thing I had the option to make it street-legal before it was registered and I said no cause it cost more money... As they say "Hindsight is always 20/20"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Georgia   New Member in Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member in Georgia
Page 1 of 1