Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher

Go down 
+11
sswrx
vwsandman
dragonfire
Grampaz
clapped_r6
superbee24
Machtig
10Cup
inspector
GsVs
12oclocker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
12oclocker

12oclocker

Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher   Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 am

I've got all the parts here now, I just need to get a little time to build some flasher units! I've just been super busy trying to caught up, I think I'll probably be caught up this week though! fingers crossed Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 61865
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher   Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 pm

sign me up for one, too. I've got a rear led blinker setup coming & need the new flasher. I had a 3 pin unit from my old drz, but i can't get it to work with the yamaha.. probably different wiring & electronics. The wr uses a 2 pin flasher. I don't really want to rewire the whole bike.

Sounds like you'll have a good unit when done. I've been living with my stock flasher since i put in the led front signals, & i guess i can live with it a bit more when the rear ones come. But it would be nice to get a steady flash from them. So whenever you get one ready, i'll send the cash!

thanks.
scotty
Back to top Go down
12oclocker

12oclocker

PostSubject: Re: Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher   Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Will do, I'm going to move this up on the priority list so I can get it done Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 61865
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher   Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

I bought one for an R6 (I think) and it plugged right in. It was around $20 and corrected the fast flash rate that I had when I added the LED turn signals. I can look into it further as to which unit I got. It plugged right in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher   Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Constant Rate Turn Signal Flasher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2