Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fastway F3 footpegs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David Haynes

David Haynes

Fastway F3 footpegs Empty
PostSubject: Fastway F3 footpegs   Fastway F3 footpegs EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Anyone know if the F3 Fastway pegs that I had on my F650 will work on the WR250R? Or if they can be modified to work?
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Fastway F3 footpegs   Fastway F3 footpegs EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 pm

No, I can't tell you that. But, they make them for the WRR. I have the ones with the real sharp little spikes and I like them alot. I set them up in the "farther back and lower position" and they gave me a little more shifter space.
Back to top Go down
David Haynes

David Haynes

PostSubject: Thanks!   Fastway F3 footpegs EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

john92 wrote:
No, I can't tell you that. But, they make them for the WRR. I have the ones with the real sharp little spikes and I like them alot. I set them up in the "farther back and lower position" and they gave me a little more shifter space.

I've always used and liked the Fastways, but if I can't use the ones I've got, I'm also considering the Pivot Pegz that cost about the same. A buddy has those on his nine-fiddy and loves them. He had a guy weld an outer band around the pegs to give it more standing up width.

Appreciate the info!
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Fastway F3 footpegs   Fastway F3 footpegs EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 pm

I was deciding between these and the pivotpegz as well. I went with these for the different mounting options but the pivotpegz are definitely cool too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastway F3 footpegs   Fastway F3 footpegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Fastway F3 footpegs
Page 1 of 1