Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Hungary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lula

Lula

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I am just going to get my new WR250R in white this Friday from the dealer. I want to use both on and off road, so I ordered with a number plate. I wonder, how I will like it.
Very happy

30 PS seems to be enough to me, though I understood, the engine has to run at 10000, to get that power. I hope, it will be powerful enough at lower RPM as well.

I am curious, if the bike runs stable enough close to high speed, because sometimes I want to drive it on highway. Earlier I had a 150 ccm bike and I really hated to get always overtaken even by tiny Italian cars.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Well...it's no bike to be taking on the Autobahn by any means, but I get mine up there (over 150km/h) without any troubles. It seems to run fine at highway speed and I still have lots of snort to get up and pass someone if the need arises. It's got decent sized balls for a little 250. Hello from Hungary 61865

inspector

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Lula

Lula

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:48 pm

No I got the brand new bike,

thumb thumb

I have ridden already 20 km. unfortunately the weather is horrible here. The tires do not really fit the low temperature, snow and ice... I guess, I would need special tires.
Of course, the bike got very dirty. I wonder, if the salt would damage the metal parts of the paint. Is it really necessary to clean it after each riding?

Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Yes, unless you want rust and electrolysis to happen prematurely. Not sure if you can get your hands on some salt wash where you are. There's special washes you can use that kind of help protect against salt corrosion.

Hello from Hungary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Hungary   Hello from Hungary Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hungary
Page 1 of 1