Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roninfla1

roninfla1

Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla Empty
PostSubject: Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla   Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 am

Just sold my ZZR1200 and looking for a duel sport bike. I'v got my 1100RT for the road.
This looks like a great forum with lots of great info. Anybody got a dealer to recommend in Fla??..Ron
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla   Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:49 am

Hey, welcome to the pack! Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla 61865 *pokes Mark* Help a bro out will ya? We gotta get this guy on a ride and you live down there. Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla 93746

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla   Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Stuart is a long way from the Keys. I only know of Riva here in Key Largo, and their other store up in Pompano Beach. Got to be a few good dealers up in the Stuart area. I know of a few riders on here from the Tampa area and I think Poncho is from Jacksonville, but I don't know anyone around Stuart. Sorry.

Oh, and welcome to the group. Great bike and great people here to help. Good luck finding one. You'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla   Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla Empty

Back to top Go down

Prospective R2 buyer in SE Fla
Page 1 of 1