Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

another prospective wr'er....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
morrow7x

morrow7x

another prospective wr'er.... Empty
PostSubject: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 pm

howdy- the reviews and forums on this bike have really got me thinkin' this could be a great colorado trail bike. i've also noticed the focus of most owners actually seems to be on fun! since my days off are the same as most mc shops i'll probably have a lot of questions!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Sweet.
Bring 'em on.
We like questions. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Fire away! We are here to help. so don't be shy. Oh and welcome to the pack! another prospective wr'er.... 61865

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Welcome! I'm in S. Colo and I think it is a great trail bike here... or probably just about anywhere. Very happy

With it's considerable dualsport capabilities, it's actually much more than a trail bike, but that probably goes without saying.

-feet

Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:38 am

Go for it.......... Feel the rush.............I own several bigger bikes and I ride the WR alot more than them. Was thinking about adding a WRX to the stable next spring. To heck with swapping wheels out. ANd now Honda is bringing in the CBR250. So we'll just see what the reviews are, on the CBR. Motor specs look close anyway.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:54 am

dc4stroke wrote:
I own several bigger bikes and I ride the WR alot more than them. Was thinking about adding a WRX to the stable next spring. To heck with swapping wheels out. ANd now Honda is bringing in the CBR250. So we'll just see what the reviews are, on the CBR. Motor specs look close anyway.
I love my WR250X on tight twisty roads! Except when I catch up to traffic (thankfully seldom on way-back-roads.)

If money was very very plentiful, I'd have a WR250R, and a KTM 690 supermoto. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another prospective wr'er....   another prospective wr'er.... Empty

Back to top Go down

another prospective wr'er....
Page 1 of 1