Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

make shift shifter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drater

drater

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 pm

well i broke the welds on my shifter and had to jerry rig it to get out where i was at, no big deal! the deal is the coast of the wrr shifter GAHHHH $65.00 at the dealer. has any one found one that fits other than the stock wrr or wrx that is cheaper?
here are some pics of the haunyock rig<a href="https://servimg.com/view/13587051/32" class="postlink" target="_blank">make shift shifter P2280016make shift shifter P2280018
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Shifting hard again are ya? wink I'm not sure what other Yammi shifters will fit this thing, to be honest. Parts are all expensive it seems, but no as bad as some KTM parts I've found.

drater

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 pm

hi shewolf, yeah my buddy has a ktm, ouch! i was sliding it a round a corner and just lost it, i guess the shifter hit just right in the dirt and snap goes the weak weld. my shifting has actually returned to normal, nice and smooth thumb
Back to top Go down
proview

proview

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:36 pm

drater wrote:
hi shewolf, yeah my buddy has a ktm, ouch! i was sliding it a round a corner and just lost it, i guess the shifter hit just right in the dirt and snap goes the weak weld. my shifting has actually returned to normal, nice and smooth thumb
Why not weld it? Can't see the break under the tape but, that is what I would do.
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:41 pm

drater wrote:
well i broke the welds on my shifter and had to jerry rig it to get out where i was at, no big deal! the deal is the coast of the wrr shifter GAHHHH $65.00 at the dealer. has any one found one that fits other than the stock wrr or wrx that is cheaper?
here are some pics of the haunyock rigmake shift shifter P2280016make shift shifter P2280018
You should put that in the sweet mods section. Very happy

drater

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

yeah my welding friend moved, so i will get it welded down the road and then i will have a extra one. it broke on the welds, sweet mods it became.
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:38 pm

ladies and gentlemen! here it is all welded and ready to go to work. i forgot that i had another welding buddy down the street, you got to love the welders.
make shift shifter P3010212
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:06 pm

here you go 35 bucks

http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/parts/viewbybrand/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

make shift shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: make shift shifter   make shift shifter Empty

Back to top Go down

make shift shifter
Page 1 of 1