Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY

Go down 
+3
X-Racer
SheWolf
motokid
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:19 pm

No ice-hockey threads??? WTF!!!

USA USA USA

GAME on.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Canada got the first goal! GO CANADA!! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 525406

*edit* Make that another one!! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 379944

motokid

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

OVERTIME!!!!!

Does it get any better than this????

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Time to get more cold beer on the table. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

YEE FUCKIN HAWW!!!!! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 379944 GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 525406 GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 500735 WTG INGINLA, nice pass!!! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 525406 GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 379944 GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 89954 Good game USA! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865

X-Racer

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Hocky ? Seriously... ...when the opening round of World Superbike is on ?

Unfortunately either they haven't got the Yamahas or the riders riding them dialed in just yet.

The good news is it doesn't look like a Ducati route with Aprilla, Suzuki and BMW in the mix.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I was so happy to watch WSBK. It's a sign that Spring is coming.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:40 pm

I just look outside and see/hear all the birds twitterpating, and the pussy willows in bud to know Spring's hit here. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865 I can always watch bike races, but not Olympic hockey on home turf. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 163123

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

I look outside... It's not here yet. I couldn't watch WSBK last week, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one, or the one before that one,....
GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 93746
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Dude, you need to get out and ride. You're suffering from human pre-ignition. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 810411

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Ya think!?!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 am

You guys got all the snow that Vancouver was supposed to get. I'd send you some of this wonderful Okanagan sunshine, but it seems the jet stream keeps shoving the clouds back your way... GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 163123

SpiritWolf15

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

X-Racer wrote:
Hocky ? Seriously... ...when the opening round of World Superbike is on ?

Unfortunately either they haven't got the Yamahas or the riders riding them dialed in just yet.

The good news is it doesn't look like a Ducati route with Aprilla, Suzuki and BMW in the mix.

*sniffs the air* "Oh man... Is that sour losers I smell?"

Well played game USA.

I tell you, nothing beats watching the game on the Guard room comp during an inservice XD
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

Awesome game. Great for ice hockey in general.

Only thing that pisses me off is that Crosby scored winning goal.
Anybody but Crosby. Why oh why did it have to be Crosby?????

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 pm

motokid wrote:

Because he was Canadian?
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:46 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You guys got all the snow that Vancouver was supposed to get. I'd send you some of this wonderful Okanagan sunshine, but it seems the jet stream keeps shoving the clouds back your way... GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 163123

It's not all bad. The past 2 Winters were worse. Besides we spent Saturday at the lake.
https://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu283/WIOldman/?action=view&current=VID00215-1.flv

Now back on the topic of GOLD: Let's talk bobsled.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:19 pm

WRoldman wrote:
SheWolf wrote:

It's not all bad. The past 2 Winters were worse. Besides we spent Saturday at the lake.
https://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu283/WIOldman/?action=view&current=VID00215-1.flv

How about Canada having more gold medals than the States

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Vgll01 Just so ya don't forget GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

WRoldman wrote:

Yeah talk about crashing that bobsled...ouch!!! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 640571 That's one way to test out a helmet!

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Tibarus wrote:
WRoldman wrote:
SheWolf wrote:

How about Canada having more gold medals than the States

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Vgll01 Just so ya don't forget GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865

Well, due to your search being MEDAL COUNT... I'm seeing 37 to 26 in favor of the US. Don't start telling me that podiums don't count because we all know better. And finally, you guys are SUPPOSED to be better at this frozen stuff.

Looks like you got some remembering to do yourself GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 93746
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:24 pm

WRoldman wrote:
Well, due to your search being MEDAL COUNT... I'm seeing 37 to 26 in favor of the US. Don't start telling me that podiums don't count because we all know better. And finally, you guys are SUPPOSED to be better at this frozen stuff.

Looks like you got some remembering to do yourself GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 93746

Sorry, 14 GOLD MEDALS weigh more than 15 silver, not to mention that we've broken the record for number of gold medals won by a country at one time, and they were all on home snow/ice and Oh, 14 gold medals is MORE THAN 9.

Not to mention beating you guys for gold in Hockey on both the Men's and Women's sides.... AGAIN GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 619190
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 pm

MY EYES!! Gah edit your quotes so you're quoting what the other is saying, not a mile long post of quote! GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Suspect All in all, the competiton was fierce, and everyone should be proud of what their countries accomplished, be it gold, silver or bronze. It was a lot of hard work. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 61865

WRoldman

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Wuff is right. But 37 is still more than 26. Big picture. Dissect it however you want if you feel the need. You can have the last word.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:41 pm

WRoldman wrote:
Wuff is right. But 37 is still more than 26. Big picture. Dissect it however you want if you feel the need. You can have the last word.

Sore losers I doth smell GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:01 am

Tibarus wrote:
motokid wrote:

Because he was Canadian?

My assumption is/was there were at least a few handfuls of other Canadians on that same team. GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 655907

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am

That play for American teams... GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY 851577

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY   GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY Empty

Back to top Go down

GOLD!!! ICE HOCKEY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next