Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Shinko 705 s on an X

Go down 
+24
mrgreyman
WR250X
deerHater
eflyersteve
dustcloud
Mikechicago
R_Lefebvre
Yaozer
Deadfish
PonchoV
mtb
motokid
rodney
1moreroad
SpiritWolf15
Dancamp
WRoldman
rydnseek
D1EHARD
slolane
YamX1KRR
Mr. Fisherman
SheWolf
superbee24
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zachsb3

zachsb3

Shinko 705 s on an X - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinko 705 s on an X   Shinko 705 s on an X - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 pm

its definitely the tires. i wouldnt recommend these for anyone. unles you dont plan on goin over 50 and like slow handling.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Shinko 705 s on an X   Shinko 705 s on an X - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I wonder if you two got some from a bad batch? As long as I keep an eye on my tire pressures mine don't give me any trouble and although the handling is a lot more sluggish than the stock tires I can still scrape pegs.
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: Shinko 705 s on an X   Shinko 705 s on an X - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Just to add more info to the post specifically about them, I've experienced no head shake and I've had mine up over 80mph on road, over 60mph off road. Only problems I've experienced are much less agile handling, slippery when cold, and the bike feels slower even after compensating for the gearing change. They do make a good screech when you lock em up on pavement though. The stockers made little noise when locked up, these were so loud after I stopped I whipped around to see what semi was about to rear end me. Could be useful to warn other vehicles I guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinko 705 s on an X   Shinko 705 s on an X - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinko 705 s on an X
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4