Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

picture at the top of this page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

picture at the top of this page Empty
PostSubject: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:33 pm

What's up with the picture at the top of the forum? I only get the top half of it. The rest is greyed out. Is it just me?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm

mines fine. just you?
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 pm

The entire pic downloads for me. I've had it happen on other sites I was browsing. Try refreshing the page. That usually works.
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:54 pm

pic shows up fine for me on several different computers. I'd like to know where that pic came from?
Back to top Go down
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 am

boogn1sh wrote:
pic shows up fine for me on several different computers. I'd like to know where that pic came from?
It's me..... No it is a factory Yamaha shot.

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Weird. It's working now. I hit refresh and it came up. Just wondering why it was like that for about two days for me. I mean that is closing the browser and shutting down the computer inbetween trips here and it was still half a picture for two days! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picture at the top of this page   picture at the top of this page Empty

Back to top Go down

picture at the top of this page
Page 1 of 1