Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRR Nova Scotia Canada

Go down 
+4
Six8
SheWolf
olddog
BaJinDu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BaJinDu

BaJinDu

WRR Nova Scotia Canada Empty
PostSubject: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:50 am

Hello I'm up here in Canada waiting for the winter to end and spring to begin. Got out for my first ride the other day and it was cold... but it gave me the itch for summer. Anyone else on here from Atlantic Canada?
Back to top Go down
olddog

PostSubject: Welcome   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 pm

Here in the Pacific Northwest it may be warmer but not my ideal riding weather. My rides are mainly just to keep the machine in condition. Have to envy the southern states this time of year as this season is often better than later when it turns hot. Enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey there, welcome to the pack! WRR Nova Scotia Canada 61865 There's a couple riders back east here in Canuckistan that post every so often. Over here in BC the snow's been staying to the mountains so it's been pretty good getting out every so often for a ride.

Six8

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi there, greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, eh.
I've had my R2 for 3 days and have been out twice. WRR Nova Scotia Canada 93746 Eh.
Six8
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello, enjoy the forum. WRR Nova Scotia Canada 525406
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Howdy. :)

Winter feels like it's making it's exit down here with the ground feeling like it's thawed out already (knocks wood), but this has been a rainy weekend.
Naturally, it will be nice for the work week. :)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
rokka

rokka

PostSubject: Pictures   WRR Nova Scotia Canada EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:53 am

Pictures from the wonderfull Canadien nature and the bike please !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRR Nova Scotia Canada   WRR Nova Scotia Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

WRR Nova Scotia Canada
Page 1 of 1