Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Another WRX in Nova Scotia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
plantain

Another WRX in Nova Scotia Empty
PostSubject: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 am

Hello Everybody!

Been lurking the boards for a while. All the usual for the WR's Thumpertalk, Supermotojunkie etc... trying to get more info on the WR250X. My last bike was a Yamaha R6 and I always liked the looks of the Supermotos. I was actually going to buy a DRZ 400SM until I read all the forums about the WR's.

Then I went on a test ride a couple of weeks ago. I was sold. I couldn't believe how smooth it was was the fuel injection and no buzzing through the handle bars or footpegs. I ended buying a 2008 WR250X with 3000km in excellent condition.

I didn't know I could have so much fun on a 250! It's been cold here and I can't stop wanting to ride! Been riding when the weather cooperates (read no snow or ice).

I think I made the right choice. Now I'll be back with some mod questions.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am

Hey and welcome to the pack! Another WRX in Nova Scotia 61865 Mods make the bike...or is that the man makes the bike? Another WRX in Nova Scotia Icon_scratch No, can't be the latter, otherwise that wouldn't fit it my circumstance. Another WRX in Nova Scotia 640571

BaJinDu

PostSubject: Re: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome, Good to see more Atlantic Canadians on here. Can't beat the east coast. Where abouts in Nova Scotia?
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:25 pm

plantain wrote:
I didn't know I could have so much fun on a 250!

Agreed, I couldn't have said it better!!

Welcome to the forum, great folks and lots of threads to help you out with those mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another WRX in Nova Scotia   Another WRX in Nova Scotia Empty

Back to top Go down

Another WRX in Nova Scotia
Page 1 of 1