Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Weekend Plans with our WR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Weekend Plans with our WR Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Plans with our WR   Weekend Plans with our WR EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread to see what everybody has planned, as far as riding, for this upcoming weekend. Any adventure rides or anything else interesting? Plan on working on/modding anything???

As far as me.... well I do have next week off from work where I will be hitting a couple state parks where it is legal to ride, but either Sunday or Monday I will be going to a professionally designed/maintained full balls out motocross track. Mondays are usually dead there so that's the day I will probably be going. I used to go there quite a bit when I had my CR, and I did go a month ago on my WR just to check it out and see how it's looking. BUT at $40 per day, you gotta spend a few hours to make sure you get your moneys worth. When I was there a month ago, the bike was still mostly stock including the tires and the bike wasn't broken in and I wasn't feeling too confident on it, but I've got a few mods since then and feel pretty confident on the bike now. I'm sure I won't be clearing the 80 foot tabletop jumps like I did on my CR, but I'm going to see what the bike can do. I'll push it a little. I WILL take pictures but I don't think I will have anybody to take pictures of me on my WR, but I will try. But for the weekend, I will just be getting the bike, and my gear ready to go.

Have a great weekend and let's hear what ya'll got planned.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans with our WR   Weekend Plans with our WR EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:44 am

Here's a pic of the track;

Weekend Plans with our WR Track03-1
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans with our WR   Weekend Plans with our WR EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:41 am

Heading to Rampart Range in Colorado. www.rampartrange.org

They have a good mixture of Green/Blue/Black rated trails.
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans with our WR   Weekend Plans with our WR EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:12 pm

this weekend, well just riding to work tomorrow probably, and then getting ready for my trip. my wife and are taking an 11 day break from civilization starting next Thursday and going dirt biking for over a week, with some fishing thrown in. that reminds me, I have to figure out a good way to attach my fishing pole to my bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans with our WR   Weekend Plans with our WR Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans with our WR
Page 1 of 1