Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Matty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty

Matty

New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. Empty
PostSubject: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Just thought i'd say what up? Name is Matty. Just picked up a 'o9 WRR and looking forward to hitting the trails.
New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. IMG_0505
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Welcome to the pack Matty! New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. 61865 Nice looking ride!. Mine USED to look like that. New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. 810411

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi, a friend of mine is moving to colorado in june..I'm jealous of the riding he will be doing out there. here in connecticut ,finding a place to ride isn't always easy. post some pics of where you ride if you can.... New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. 195268
Back to top Go down
slolane

slolane

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:23 am

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
derm75

PostSubject: Hi   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 am

Welcome! I'm in Denver too if you're ever looking to ride or want to chat with someone local about the WRR. Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:58 pm

derm75 wrote:
Welcome! I'm in Denver too if you're ever looking to ride or want to chat with someone local about the WRR. Peace YAM

sounds good. i got a nice group of friends that ride dual sports, so the offer is back to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:15 am

Man this bike is fun...

Starting riding dirt well over 20 years ago. Then switched to sportbikes about 10 years back. Still keeping the sportbikes in the garage, but i have a feeling i'll be on this new toy a lil more this summer.

Oh, and i just ordered up my skid plate, new handguards, fmf megabomb and q4 system, tail light, and some new blinkers. Figure i'll eat up a lil more of the stock tires, then switch them out to something a lil more aggresive for the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.   New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City. Empty

Back to top Go down

New WR250R Owner In The Mile High City.
Page 1 of 1