Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clint

Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: Empty
PostSubject: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Find me a damn link to a pair of MX Boots that meet the following requirements:

1 - Size 11
2 - Must be Blue or have Blue mixed with white or black
3 - Be under $210
4 - Must be in stock

Now, before you go replying with links to places like Rocky Mountain ATV or Dennis Kirk or Bike Bandit or Thumpertalk Store or Motorcycle Superstore, please remember that I have spent the last 14 hours looking at these and many other sites, and NONE OF THEM have boots that meet all these criteria. Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: 9356
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Dude, you are either looking for something different or just blind.

I'll go find you a link right now!

*i hope im not eating those words.

*edit..K...this is what you want. Forma Dominators. Search for those. Or better yet, drop Atomic-Moto a line

**bastard had them in stock a little while ago, I guess i should eat those words and apologizes now.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

How about the Gaerne?

*edit. Dude that was freaky!! Just posted that, walking to the shop and looked at my phone for the time. Had a missed call from Brian at Atomic-Moto. Anyway, asked him about the Forma...Does not carry them at this time but is working on getting them in again. Something about problems in Italy, IDK.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Forma Raptors. Blue, black and white. I got mine off fleabay.

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:42 am

inspector wrote:
How about the Gaerne?

*edit. Dude that was freaky!! Just posted that, walking to the shop and looked at my phone for the time. Had a missed call from Brian at Atomic-Moto. Anyway, asked him about the Forma...Does not carry them at this time but is working on getting them in again. Something about problems in Italy, IDK.

Welcome to my frustration...

I've been looking on and off for a week now, and really did spend 14 consecutive hours looking yesterday/night before yesterday, and not a single place I have ever done business with or even though of doin business with had them "in stock".

Talk about frustrating to the nth degree!
Back to top Go down
clint

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 am

SheWolf wrote:
Forma Raptors. Blue, black and white. I got mine off fleabay.

Not in stock
Not in size 11
Not in blue
Not in North America, lol

See?

Right now....If I drank, I'd drink.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Whoa...that bites!! Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: 640571

njbill

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Ask and you shall receive - LINK Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:   Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is: Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Mission; Should you choose to accept it is:
Page 1 of 1