Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmac

scottmac

Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides   Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:47 pm

We've got two really sweet DS rides coming up here in the next few months.

1st is the Cal Poly Penguins Annual Hi-Mountain DS ride down in San Luis Obispo
on April 26th. A one day, approx. 130 mile ride across a series of private ranch
property along the central coast. Already sent my entry form in for this one!

http://www.cpslopenguins.com/Cal_Poly_Penguins_Motorcycle_Club/Dual_Sport.html

Next one is the Sheetiron 300 on May 16th-17th. A two day, 300 mile ride from Stonyford
in the Mendocino forest out to Fort Bragg on the coast and then back the following day
via a different route. Easy and hard sections available to choose from. Still waiting for signups
to be released for this one as it fills up quick!

Hopefully a couple of us will be riding both of these events this year on our WRR's. Pics
and ride reports to follow.
Back to top Go down
longtallsally

longtallsally

Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides   Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:31 am

We got invited to go up this weekend, but I'm not sure if she wants to roll. If we go, she'll be on the WRR and I'll be on the Pig (as long as my repaired rim makes it back in time), so most likely I'll have to stick to the easy route. I've done single track and even a black diamond or 2 on the Pig, but since I just had to spend $$$ to get the rim repaired from playing too hard in the dirt, I'll be taking it easy on the beast.

I really need to get a job so we can get a second WR...
Back to top Go down

Upcoming Nor/Cen California DS Rides
Page 1 of 1