Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Online Tire Vendors?

Go down 
+5
Matty
inspector
greer
mattf
dulinor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dulinor

Online Tire Vendors? Empty
PostSubject: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Anyone have a suggestion? Going to try this myself vs local dealer for the first time but there are so many out there...
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:19 pm

I've ordered tires from Bike Bandit and Motorcycle Superstore with good luck.
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:59 pm

http://www.swmototires.com/

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/common/Frontpage.jsp

I'll have to say I typically use DK for dang near everything; they price match and offer excellent customer service over the phone. I've also received excellent service from M/C Superstore.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm

^^Nice, both places i usually buy from. swmoto seems to have been going up in price thou. :(
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Support your Local Shop!!!
Back to top Go down
dulinor

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I do! But they're an hour away.

Having somebody drop tubes/tires off on my porch while I'm at work is huge. (Plus the selection tends to be better, I've noticed the Yamaha dealership tends to push me to what they have on hand.)
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Ok, you got a good excuse!!! lol.

dulinor wrote:
I do! But they're an hour away.

Having somebody drop tubes/tires off on my porch while I'm at work is huge. (Plus the selection tends to be better, I've noticed the Yamaha dealership tends to push me to what they have on hand.)
Back to top Go down
texasreb

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 pm

I just bought a tire from motorcycle superstore for my triumph daytona 600 and got great service. They even have a list of installers from your zip code if you need help with tire installation.
Back to top Go down
BluePill

BluePill

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Matty wrote:
Support your Local Shop!!!

+1. I try to buy everything possible from my local shop. It's an actual Mom & Pop shop that's survived since the 1960's by giving good personal service and fair prices. Having owned a small business myself, I am willing to spend a bit extra to support them. I do, however, check that the prices are not out of the ball-park with the on-line vendors. I have used Dennis Kirk and Wheeling Cycle for specialty items, and have been satisfied with the service of both.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Ordered mine from here: http://www.motostrano.com/avontires.html

They're supposed to arrive Friday according to tracking #'s

Online Tire Vendors? 525406

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
wilburj

wilburj

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:09 pm

I usually buy from e-bay or KG Tire ---have had great buys and service from both. If you buy from e-bay through pay-pal and never get the product pay-pal gives your money back wilburj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Tire Vendors?   Online Tire Vendors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Tire Vendors?
Page 1 of 1