Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the club!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey everyone, great to see such a devoted site to our bike! So, I bought an X in Sept. '09 and have been giggling since. I've gone thru a couple different bikes of the years, (R6, Ducati 748, Ninja 250R, CR125, RM125, RM80) and the WR250X (or R) is by far the best all around bike for your buck. As well as the most fun I've had since the RM80! ( I was 12...hence giggling...) Anyway, all the info provided within these forums has helped me immensely, and probably saved me a cool $1,000 or so... Props to the admin.! I live in southern california and do a lot of trail riding. Anybody live locally? Seen a few in Canada and Midwest... Wish we had an aftermarket desert tank! Shoot me a line and lets roost! Pix are coming by the way. Oh yeah, everyone should throw away those crappy stock tires- Avon D's are the best-I've done 60-70mph on fireroads like a kart track. (video is coming too!) Giggling no BS!!! Thanks again- i feel like beavis Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Welcome to the pack. New to the club! 61865 It's no understatement when we stand behind the 'it's stupid fun' thing. Ha you had an RM80 too I see! New to the club! 93746

inspector

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Welcome,HI!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Cowabunga doode !

Careful what you ask for. The girl's WR has knobbies !

I think she'll let me ride it.

So if it's roost ya want, come and get it ! BYOTOs !

I think we may be going out to see the poppies, and maybe up into Gorman.

I'll truck/tow from the South Bay. Let me know what's up.
Back to top Go down

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks guys! Yeah 'Stupid Fun' for sure. RM80, the banana two-smoke special! X-racer- sundays are completely free to ride, or a good 1/2 day on mondays or tuesdays. Dude, love that Redondo Breakwall on a huge West Swell! Ha! I'm down-never been to Gorman. Street to trails? You'll tow? Done. thumb
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Hello, I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.. New to the club! 945348 New to the club! 945348 New to the club! 945348 New to the club! 945348 New to the club! 945348 New to the club! 945348
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:43 am

welcome bro..... used to live in SoCal myself.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Where's the pics and the list of mods ?

..and which beach city ?

Still looking for a window to ride. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the club! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the club!   New to the club! Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the club!
Page 1 of 1