Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

anyone put a luggage box in the rear?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

anyone put a luggage box in the rear? Empty
PostSubject: anyone put a luggage box in the rear?   anyone put a luggage box in the rear? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

hi there, just got into the world of the wr2x. loving it. my bike has a yamaha rear luggage rack. has anyone mounted a storage box there? pics please... i was thinking of putting a givi top box there. might need to do some mods to the givi baseplate to make it fit but i'd imagine it'd look better. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: anyone put a luggage box in the rear?   anyone put a luggage box in the rear? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:27 pm

There's a few guys who have mounted that Givi on theirs. Not my style, but it works for the intended purpose. anyone put a luggage box in the rear? 61865

PostSubject: Re: anyone put a luggage box in the rear?   anyone put a luggage box in the rear? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:34 pm

SheWolf wrote:
There's a few guys who have mounted that Givi on theirs. Not my style, but it works for the intended purpose. anyone put a luggage box in the rear? 61865

cool! i hope they will post pics and how-to when they see this thread. bow thumb Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: anyone put a luggage box in the rear?   anyone put a luggage box in the rear? EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Ivan has the Yammi Rack, but he modded it a bit. Check here.

PostSubject: Re: anyone put a luggage box in the rear?   anyone put a luggage box in the rear? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone put a luggage box in the rear?
Page 1 of 1