Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Gym bag and luggage.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goosebags

Gym bag and luggage.  Empty
PostSubject: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

I am new to the forum and I appreciate the help/advice in advance. I just picked up a new 2012WRR and I was hoping to get some advice. I will use this bike for my daily commute of 3 miles. I typically hit the gym over lunch and was hoping get some advice on carrying a gym bag. I will have a laptop backpack on my back as I carry my laptop to and from work. I also carry a gallon jug of water with me daily. Any opinions on the best way to carry a gym bag and a gallon of water on the wrr? Durable and convienient are big pluses. Thanks again.

PS. On the weekends the bike will be used to ride with my kids on dirt trails and tracks.
Back to top Go down
swimmer

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:35 am

The gallon of water is a little awkward. Kriega gear is very nice and Mike, the US distributor is super helpful if you have any questions.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778304
Back to top Go down
japako

japako

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:53 pm

If you are not worried about the bag being waterproof, any gym bag will do. Look at wally world or Academy sports.
Just make sure you can tie the bag to the bike. In your case bungee cords will work.

To carry a gal of water safely, try the RotoPax 1 gal water container. You may want a rear rack with that.

Ride safe
Back to top Go down
swimmer

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:08 pm

japako wrote:
If you are not worried about the bag being waterproof, any gym bag will do. Look at wally world or Academy sports.
Just make sure you can tie the bag to the bike. In your case bungee cords will work.

To carry a gal of water safely, try the RotoPax 1 gal water container. You may want a rear rack with that.

Ride safe

Carrying a rotopax around the gym? That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
japako

japako

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 pm

swimmer wrote:
japako wrote:

Ride safe

Carrying a rotopax around the gym? That would be sweet.

Any different than carrying a gal jug? The Roto Pax would be the cheapest and safest way in my opinion. Jmho.
I guess he could KLR it and carry the gal jug in a milk crate.. wink cheers
Back to top Go down
goosebags

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Thanks for the replies, I will research your suggestions. I appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym bag and luggage.    Gym bag and luggage.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gym bag and luggage.
Page 1 of 1