Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Austin texas here

Go down 
+4
X-Racer
inspector
Matty
PooTeeTat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PooTeeTat

PooTeeTat

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Just bought a new '09 X from a dealer in East Dallas (Rockwall) last Friday night. (four days ago)

I have a heavily beefed up Hayabusa that's done 200 MPH, a Zuma 125 bored and stroked to 165 cc and now the X. Austin texas here 983966

I am one happy camper. Austin texas here 379944

Glad I found this forum. The last one I found was 90% spam.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Welcome, HI!

*nothing wrong with fried spam
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh yea... Let's go Hula Huttin'.... Better get that Busa up for sale. You won't be needin it much anymore. Austin texas here 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Austin texas here 851577 Welcome to the pack! Austin texas here 61865 Yeah Spam doesn't last long around here. Austin texas here 93746

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome! Anything you need is within these forums... First thing first-burn through those stock tires a.s.a.p. You'll be doing yourself a favor, replace them with anything you feel comfortable with (Avon, Dunlops, etc..) Have fun! beavis
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Hello, that's a big difference between a Busa and a WR20X,,the X must be alot more fun to throw around. in the tight corners,,.enjoy the forum,, Austin texas here 945348 Austin texas here 945348 Austin texas here 945348 Austin texas here 945348 Austin texas here 945348 Austin texas here 945348
Back to top Go down
PooTeeTat

PooTeeTat

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Mods to date   Austin texas here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Sorry, no pics yet.

Here's what I've done so far.....
1) Handguard with smoke lens LED integrated signals (remove stock signals)
2) Smoke lens LED taillight with integrated signals (remove stock signals and fender)
3) Sprockets: Drop 1 tooth in front and up 6 in back (12/48) for about 20% gear change
4) SpeedoDRD to correct for sprockets
5) Sliders: front, frame and rear
6) Remove spark arrestor cap on stock exhaust
(yes, it's F****n loud)
Austin texas here 983966

Next up:
1) Flat black everything I can
2) Exhaust
3) Airbox mod, exup, etc
4) Bubble-gum sticky tires
5) DJ PCV, autotune, LCD
6) maybe, just maybe, TURBO!!!!!!
5) Austin texas here 655907 Ride it like I stole it

Last edited by PooTeeTat on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corprin

Corprin

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:00 pm

PooTeeTat wrote:
Sorry, no pics yet.
1) Handguard with smoke lens LCD integrated signals (remove stock signals)
2) Smoke lens LCD taillight with integrated signals (remove stock signals and fender)

LED? Or did they come out with some LCD parts I don't know about yet? It would be fun to write different sayings across your tail light Very happy
Back to top Go down
PooTeeTat

PooTeeTat

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

OMG, thast would be fun.

"B....A.....C....K....O....F.....F.....J....A.....C......K....O.....F......F"

But, by the time they read it, they'd've run you over. Austin texas here Icon_scratch

(PREVIOUS POST CORRECTED)
Back to top Go down
Corprin

Corprin

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I often dream of a LED (not LCD) marque in my back window of the Jeep that I can control from the front seat. Write such choice phrases as

"use your signal @#@#%$@#"
"cruise control saves fuel/money, learn to use it"
and many others.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Seriously... Is there any option BUT a BUBBLE-GUM STICKY tire in Texas in the summertime ?

Where you been ? Mars ? * chuckle *
Back to top Go down
texascycle

texascycle

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Where do you ride off road? I have mostly done the Bandera 'trails' out towards Utopia ... and good places up your way?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin texas here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin texas here   Austin texas here Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin texas here
Page 1 of 1