Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Austin, TX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thumpergirl

Hello from Austin, TX Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Austin, TX   Hello from Austin, TX EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:46 pm

Hola! Just bought my second WRR. The first I didn't own for long. Felt like too much bike for me, didn't like the choppy throttle and wasn't interested in throwing more money into a power programmer of some sort. Clearly, I've rethought things since then. I'm a better rider and not afraid to make the changes that I need to in order feel that Zen with my W2R. It's mine (paid for), but it's in Houston now. I'm picking it up in 2 weeks and can't WAIT to get started on it. Having owned one previously has helped me know what it is that I really want out of this bike.

Would love to hit some trails with some local Austinites once I get my hands on the bike.

Look forward to finding some great info on here and meeting other WRR riders.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austin, TX   Hello from Austin, TX EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Welcome to the group again. Spending money on these bikes is easy
Back to top Go down
HAPPYSILLYFACE

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austin, TX   Hello from Austin, TX EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Welcome back! I too am on my second WRR. I picked up a 2012 on Saturday and have been using the long weekend to break it in. I live in Hutto just south of Georgetown. I recommend you join TwoWheeledTexans where I have met other local riders. My handle there is DBL.

thumpergirl wrote:
Hola! Just bought my second WRR. The first I didn't own for long. Felt like too much bike for me, didn't like the choppy throttle and wasn't interested in throwing more money into a power programmer of some sort. Clearly, I've rethought things since then. I'm a better rider and not afraid to make the changes that I need to in order feel that Zen with my W2R. It's mine (paid for), but it's in Houston now. I'm picking it up in 2 weeks and can't WAIT to get started on it. Having owned one previously has helped me know what it is that I really want out of this bike.

Would love to hit some trails with some local Austinites once I get my hands on the bike.

Look forward to finding some great info on here and meeting other WRR riders.
Back to top Go down
trailrider77

trailrider77

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austin, TX   Hello from Austin, TX EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm from the Austin area as well. Just picked up my WR a month ago.

One of the best bikes I've owned.

You'll really enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Austin, TX   Hello from Austin, TX Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Austin, TX
Page 1 of 1