Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

TwinAir Airfilter Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
granite4brains

granite4brains

TwinAir Airfilter Question Empty
PostSubject: TwinAir Airfilter Question   TwinAir Airfilter Question EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:41 pm

I recently purchased a TwinAir Air filter to replace the stock airfilter that came on the WR250R. According to their application guide, the WR250R takes 152384 ( if I rememeber correctly ) air filter, but when you receive the air filter, it looks like it was originally designed for the TTR250. I was able to install the filter, but it was a really tight fit on the cage compared to the stock filter.

Anybody else use a TwinAir? Is there a better one to get then the one I mentioned?
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: TwinAir Airfilter Question   TwinAir Airfilter Question EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Yes, that's the correct filter, and yes, it is a tighter fit on the cage.
Myself, I feel the stock air filter is a bit of a sloppy fit on the cage.

There are other filters, but I don't feel there are any that are better than your Twin Air.
Back to top Go down
granite4brains

granite4brains

PostSubject: Re: TwinAir Airfilter Question   TwinAir Airfilter Question EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah when I was done intalling the TwinAir, I was sorta wondering if it wasnt so much that the twinair was a tight fight, but maybe the stock was too loose.

Anyhow, thanks , I feel better knowing for sure that I got the right one on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwinAir Airfilter Question   TwinAir Airfilter Question Empty

Back to top Go down

TwinAir Airfilter Question
Page 1 of 1