Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Original wolfman enduro saddle bags

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Fanatic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fanatic

Fanatic

Original wolfman enduro saddle bags Empty
PostSubject: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Does anyone know where to get a set of the original design enduro bags? They can be new or used, I just like the looks better, and don't need the extra space.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I don't know if Burnaby Kawasaki still has them. That's where I got mine and they gave me a deal because they wanted to get rid of old stock.

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:54 pm

I got mine from Dual Sport Armory, use the WRR/X coupon code too, dunno if they still have them.
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:25 am

Looks like these folks might have them:

http://www.cyclebuy.com/shopping/wolfman/wolfman_bags-rear.htm

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:39 am

those look like the new design, which seem readily available. I am hoping to find the smaller 3 strap, old design.
Back to top Go down
daveB

daveB

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Fanatic wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a set of the original design enduro bags? They can be new or used, I just like the looks better, and don't need the extra space.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220609607020&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1123
Back to top Go down
picard

picard

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:29 am

Fanatic wrote:
those look like the new design, which seem readily available. I am hoping to find the smaller 3 strap, old design.

Dual Sport Armory has at least one set of the old style. They sent it to me by mistake and I'm sending them back tomorrow. No drilling the fender for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Original wolfman enduro saddle bags   Original wolfman enduro saddle bags Empty

Back to top Go down

Original wolfman enduro saddle bags
Page 1 of 1