Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new '08 WRr........cool bike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
buddy

new '08 WRr........cool bike Empty
PostSubject: new '08 WRr........cool bike   new '08 WRr........cool bike EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:10 pm

Just got a new '08 (actually had 86 miles on it) last Sunday. I've ridden it a few hundred miles already. It's a great ride, a great machine.

My name is Buddy. I live in Missouri. I read all the forums about this bike and realized it's the bike I want.

I'll be looking for luggage and windshield first off. And I'll be selling my KLR 650. I love that bike.....but the R2 is the modern day KLR.

First impression: smooth as glass.....

BUDDY new '08 WRr........cool bike 61865

Last edited by buddy on Wed May 26, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: new '08 WRr........cool bike   new '08 WRr........cool bike EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: new '08 WRr........cool bike   new '08 WRr........cool bike EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:15 am

Hey Buddy, welcome to the pack! new '08 WRr........cool bike 61865

PostSubject: your rightthe wrr is a great machine   new '08 WRr........cool bike EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Other then putting a skid plate, radiator guard and a rack on the it the bike is an outstanding machine. I have been looking into regearing, from the stock 13/43 to maybe 13/48 for a little slower first / 2nd gear for some single track play. Good luck with your new ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new '08 WRr........cool bike   new '08 WRr........cool bike Empty

Back to top Go down

new '08 WRr........cool bike
Page 1 of 1