Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Top clamp bolt pattern????help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Backwoods-

-Backwoods-

Top clamp bolt pattern????help! Empty
PostSubject: Top clamp bolt pattern????help!   Top clamp bolt pattern????help! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 am

I'm going to order the handguard setup from Highway Dirtbikes, the whole shebang.
I don't have a clue what the top clamp specs on the bike are?

Some assistance please........ dunno
Back to top Go down
Ozy

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Top clamp bolt pattern????help!   Top clamp bolt pattern????help! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm

It depends on whether you are going to change to fat bars..... I am and have ordered the 100 x 38/40mm pattern with matching 12mm bolt lower 1 3/4" clamp. They're modifying the top clamp to accept a 3 way rocker switch to suit my Symtec heated grips and I'm also adding a powerlet socket next to it Top clamp bolt pattern????help! 93746 .

I'm sure and you should check with Paul from HDB that if you're keeping the 7/8 stock bars then you can keep the stock lower clamps and just order the 100 x 33/35mm top clamp.
Back to top Go down
-Backwoods-

-Backwoods-

PostSubject: Re: Top clamp bolt pattern????help!   Top clamp bolt pattern????help! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah, gonna change to pastrana FMX bars...

thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Ozy

Ozy

PostSubject: Re: Top clamp bolt pattern????help!   Top clamp bolt pattern????help! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 am

-Backwoods- wrote:
Yeah, gonna change to pastrana FMX bars...

thanks for the help!

I got the Pro Taper Contour bars in the Woods High bend...

Check this out if you haven't seen it already http://www.basherdesigns.com/2010/01/28/new-bars-and-more/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top clamp bolt pattern????help!   Top clamp bolt pattern????help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top clamp bolt pattern????help!
Page 1 of 1