Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Mouse in the House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:00 pm

I'm Mikey! I followed you guys over thanks to Wolfie, and will soon have an 09 RR. Looks like a nice setup you guys!! thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey mouse! Yeah things are slowly starting to take shape as members post up more stuff. Get that damned bike so when the snow is gone we can go riding!!! freaky

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm

I will already!! GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:17 pm

YAY!!!! You made it. Very happy thumb
Back to top Go down

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:25 am

yay
Back to top Go down

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:14 am

Oh brother, not with the childish sarcasm again. I hope you guys don't let this place turn into a free for all like ThumperTalk has become. This place is new and posts like Dirts really have no business being posted. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. topes

dirk freak wrote:
yay tough

Thanks for the warm weclome Dirt...it's REALLY appreciated. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:49 am

Mikey wrote:
Oh brother, not with the childish sarcasm again. I hope you guys don't let this place turn into a free for all like ThumperTalk has become. This place is new and posts like Dirts really have no business being posted. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. topes

dirk freak wrote:
yay tough

Thanks for the warm weclome Dirt...it's REALLY appreciated. Rolling Eyes

Yay! Mikey! *flying pounces* You're here =3

Welcome to the forum ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mouse in the House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mouse in the House   Mouse in the House Empty

Back to top Go down

Mouse in the House
Page 1 of 1