Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello From Germany

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thumpjump

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

I've had my WRR for about 2 weeks now. I'm in Germany with the U.S. Military (actually my wife is the active duty person). It's kind of difficult to get a U.S. Spec WRR here, so I had to order it from an importer. He charged a hefty mark-up, but it's well worth it.

I didn't even have it a day before I started with the farkling (mostly just armor).

There's not a lot of "legal" places to ride in Germany. All the greenies are afraid of the big bad noise machines, so we're forced to either ride illegal or find MX tracks or the occasional private land where owners let us ride.

I'm riding it to La Molina, Spain for the Horizon's Unlimited Mountain Madness (HUMM) at the end of the month. I'm leaving early and going all the way to Madrid for sight seeing, then coming back to the Pyrenees for some trail heaven. Can't wait. Although, I'm not looking forward to 2,500 miles in the saddle of the WRR:)

Here she is, brand new with 00000 miles. Straight out of the crate:)
Hello From Germany 910952284_wyBzV-L
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:00 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Welcome to the pack! Hello From Germany 61865

X-Racer

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Kewl ! * waves from CA * Mach schnell das herr !

Doncha go gettin that pretty thing dirty now !

Where in Deutscheland ?
Back to top Go down
thumpjump

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 am

Hi X-Racer,

I'm on the Western side of Germany, not to far from Frankfurt, and about 30 minutes from France.

X-Racer wrote:
Kewl ! * waves from CA * Mach schnell das herr !

Doncha go gettin that pretty thing dirty now !

Where in Deutscheland ?
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I love Germany... I really want to go touring from there south to France. A bucket list thing..

I worked at the Panzer Troupen Schule (in Munster (no obula) there below Hamburg) on a job assignment sometime back.

Damn what I would have done for a bike then. Went south to Austria and it was as though every turn on the off-road highways resembled the Sound of Music and all of the ski resorts turned into MX tracks.

I was like: LET ME OUT !

Be safe. Thanks for serving....
Back to top Go down
dlw5065

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Awesome! I visited Germany a few times during my deployments to Iraq...too bad I did have time for riding motorcycles then. Have fun in Spain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Germany   Hello From Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Germany
Page 1 of 1