Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HELLO from Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 am

Hello,

great site! I'm Juergen. I bought my new fun toy a WR250X in February this year - great bike nice engine.
Looking forward to share my experiences with you.

Juergen
Back to top Go down
flatboarder

flatboarder

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:26 am

Servus Jürgen,
I am at location Austria, near Salzburg, riding (well, not yet, actually) a white 2009 WR250R bought in February at Germany and brought to Austria. There is plenty of good stuff in this forum. However, I am a bit concerned about the fact, Yamaha does not provide most of their offroad accessories in Europe that would be available for the WR250R in Japan or the US.
Regards, Phil

Last edited by flatboarder on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:55 am

Hey there and welcome to the pack! thumb Availability for certain parts seems to be limited no matter where you live. Even in NA there are aftermarket parts we can't get here but the UK can get them, or they come out of Japan. There are parts I've found that we can't get in Canada yet the US can. Strange, but true. I'm sure you'll find people who can help you with whatever hang-ups you might come across tho. deal

inspector

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:46 am

Welcome, Hi!

*inspector is waiting in anticipation for riding reports from Germany.
Back to top Go down

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome

@Phil Nice colour I like it. I thought the WRR is available in blue and black. You live in Austria - dann sprichst du bestimmt auch deutsch

@inspector I am a WRx Pilot I will give reports then from the tight corners on the country roads and the roundabout traffics

@SheWolf In a few years there should be a lot of stuff for the brand new WR around the world - I hope. It depends if the bike is requested well in the future like the Yamaha XT660 (could imagine WR reaplaces XT in the future)

I like the WR250 because: It's Hi-Tech made in Japan. And the bike is indeed "made in Japan" not elsewhere. In a way I'm relieved to know that.

Best greetings
Juergen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO from Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO from Germany   HELLO from Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO from Germany
Page 1 of 1