Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mhm2a

Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........ Empty
PostSubject: Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........   Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........ EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 pm

The fuel pump went out within 50 miles leaving me stranded on the side of 96 hwy between Murfreesboro and Center Hill Lake. Luckily I was riding with a buddy who could go back to my house and drive my truck back to get me. We got her loaded up and went back to the house and I swapped bikes (Dual Sported Xr400R) and we had a helluva ride anyways.

Fast forward a week and the fuel pump was replaced under warranty by Yamaha of Cool Springs. They said they had only sold two wr250r's and the other has not had a problem. Before anyone asks it is a Feb. of 2008 born on date which falls in the time frame of the bad pumps. Might as well get it over with quickly I guess?
Back to top Go down
Jersey Devil

Jersey Devil

PostSubject: Re: Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........   Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........ EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:20 pm

OK so now y'all have me concerned about my pump. What date range is this fuel pump problem associated with?
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........   Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........ EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Welcome, HI!

*sorry about your pump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........   Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought a left over 08 in TN.......and then........
Page 1 of 1