Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yet another Seat option?

Go down 
+14
john92
Kalani Prince
Berwyn Henderson
Captain Midnight
skierd
greer
YamX1KRR
HAPPYSILLYFACE
GsVs
clint
PYG RYDR
bikepsych
Jäger
Crawdaddy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ssauer2004

Seat Concepts - Yet another Seat option? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another Seat option?   Seat Concepts - Yet another Seat option? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:39 am

I have a 1" lower seat on the way. I'll post a ride report shortly after installation.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Seat option?   Seat Concepts - Yet another Seat option? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 pm

After my $0.50/CC deal from Rick Mayer debacle (sending the seat to them twice and them telling me they can't make the seat "custom" - I guess they had stock foam the slapped on instead of shaping the foam) I've ordered the seat concepts seat. If you tell them in the notes section of your paypal order that you are an ADVrider member [which I am] they will ship it to you for free. I'll post up what I think when it arrives.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Seat option?   Seat Concepts - Yet another Seat option? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 pm

greer wrote:
I've never carried a passenger, but I'd think it would have to be an improvement; this foam feels so much better than stock.

Sarah

Can't be WORSE I suppose, right? Very happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another Seat option?   Seat Concepts - Yet another Seat option? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another Seat option?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2