Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to this site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 pm

Just joined and thought I would say hello. I have several bikes and love to ride. I own a F150 for the days when the weather is to nasty to ride.
[img]New to this site Fatbon10[/img]New to this site Photo012[img]New to this site Dscn0510[/img]
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Welcome! Nice bikes.

How are you liking those Zeta handguards? Worth the cash?
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

kjharn wrote:
Welcome! Nice bikes.

How are you liking those Zeta handguards? Worth the cash?
Thanks.
As a matter of fact, yes they are worth the money.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Do I see and Edge taillight kit back there, too?

Btw, that's one clean ass Hawk. A 1988, isn't it? All original? How many miles?
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 pm

kjharn wrote:
Do I see and Edge taillight kit back there, too?

Btw, that's one clean ass Hawk. A 1988, isn't it? All original? How many miles?

Yes you do.
88 fer sur. less than 10,000 miles. It is almost perfect. Got it last year the same day I got the WR. I stopped by my buddies shop looking at dualsports and found it in the warehouse. It had just been traded in by one of his mechanics. Came with a Corbin solo Gunfighter also. I just couldn't leave it stuck back there by itself. I had a 89 red Hawk for 10 years
New to this site Dscn0511
I keep it at my daughters house so I have something to ride when I'm there. And my son-in-law is nice enough to keep the battery charged and the oil circulated in it for me. He didn't even complain when I dropped off a new set of Dunlops for the thing. He's a good guy that way.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 pm

dc4stroke wrote:

I keep it at my daughters house so I have something to ride when I'm there. And my son-in-law is nice enough to keep the battery charged and the oil circulated in it for me. He didn't even complain when I dropped off a new set of Dunlops for the thing. He's a good guy that way.

I'd be more than happy to do that for you if you needed wink

Beautiful bike, I've always wanted one. Way ahead of it's time.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

kjharn wrote:
dc4stroke wrote:

Thanks man.........
I will definately keep that in mind if I ever get myself in a situation requiring me to be in your neck of the woods on a regular basis.

Dang................... You always meet such nice people when you least expect it.

I just wish I could get my son-in-law to do the same with the Harley. I'm laid up 200 miles from home with a broken leg. And by the time I get back there......The battery will be dead.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:53 pm

dc4stroke wrote:
kjharn wrote:
dc4stroke wrote:

Thanks man.........
I will definately keep that in mind if I ever get myself in a situation requiring me to be in your neck of the woods on a regular basis.

Dang................... You always meet such nice people when you least expect it.

I just wish I could get my son-in-law to do the same with the Harley. I'm laid up 200 miles from home with a broken leg. And by the time I get back there......The battery will be dead.

No problem! thumb

Bummer. Have a get off on one of the bikes?
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:18 pm

No but the WR was involved.
I had been riding and was loading it in the back of the truck and I slipped and the rear wheel got me.......Ouch.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 am

I had a similar experience, except I was attempting to unload it. On a slope. A wet slope. budah
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:48 am

Welcome, hi!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:43 am

Welcome to the pack! New to this site 61865 You've got a set of nice scoots there, my man! Wow, you have all the riding covered with those! New to this site 810411

dc4stroke

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack! New to this site 61865 You've got a set of nice scoots there, my man! Wow, you have all the riding covered with those! New to this site 810411

At one time I had 10. So I don't have all the bases covered. But I'm not hurting for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to this site   New to this site Empty

Back to top Go down

New to this site
Page 1 of 1